- Operation: Awning crank, wall crank, chain hoist, motor, motor with chain hoist
- EES Emergency egress: Available on motor operated doors
- Curtain patterns: Straight patterns: (G-6) 9″, (G-6 modified) 6″, (G-8) 4″, (G-3) 3″, (G-7) 2″; brick patterns: (G-1) 4.5″, (G-1 modified) 3.125″. Center lock security pattern is also available
- Curtain finish: Clear or bronze anodized aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel #4, powdercoat (RAL and custom)
- Curtain: Stainless steel, galvanized steel
- Acrylic lite: Available on G-6 9″straight pattern, aluminum curtain
- Bottom bar: Double angle, sloping, or curb cutout
- Bottom bar finish: Clear or bronze anodized aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel #4, powdercoat (RAL and custom)
- Bottom edge: Astragal, pneumatic or electric sensing edge
- Locks: Cylinder lock, best lock, slide bolts, thumb turns, E-Z LOK (EES only)
- Hood: Square hood and brackets. Hood options include 24 gauge galvanized steel, stainless steel, or 20 gauge B&S aluminum
- Hood finish: Clear or bronze anodized aluminum, mill aluminum, bare galvanized, galvanized and painted steel (beige, white or gray), stainless steel #4, powdercoat (RAL and custom)
- Spring: High-cycle option available; requires solid rod construction for 100k+
- Guides finish: Clear or bronze anodized aluminum, mill aluminum, black primed, powdercoat (RAL and custom)
- Guides: UHMW wear strips available
- Brackets finish: Galvanized black primed, (hot dipped), stainless steel #4, powdercoat (RAL and custom)
- Other options: Steel mounting tubes, drop stop device, super-imposed combination doors, end covers, fascia, solid inner rods
See our Model 800 Slat Profiles document for more profiles and details.
No. 4 Slat Profile
No. 14 Slat Profile
Secur-Vent® Slat Profile
No. 9 Titan Steel Oversized Slats
*18-ga. and 20-ga. doors are only available in gray.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to variations in computer monitors, such as resolution and color settings, this standard color chart should only be used as a general guide. If you have a job where you need to be exactly sure of the accuracy of the color shade shown, please contact a customer service representative by using the “Contact Us” link at the top of this page.
Durable construction The Model 600 is constructed of vertical links and horizontal rods with spacer tubes. The links are spaced according to the pattern selected. The bottom bar, located at the base of the grille curtain, along with the horizontal rods throughout the curtain provide stability and strength to the grille design. The rod construction comes standard as hollow steel; however solid galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel rods are also available providing more strengthto the curtain construction. Additionally the extruded aluminum guides provide vertical alignment and strength; while the wool pile inserts provide for smooth and quiet operation.