Logic 5.0 trolley commercial door operators are optimal for general industrial applications. Suspended from the ceiling, the operators are used on sectional overhead doors with standard lift. T Operators are directly attached to drive and control the door.
Contact us about this product
Contact us about this product
- MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility door operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications.
- Control function selector dial allows for easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to closer to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end user needs.
- Timer-to-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
- Mid-stop enables partial opening of door to a preprogrammed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- Dual voltage connections increase flexibility by enabling the Installer to select the required voltage within phase to meet job-site requirements. Within phases, voltage is selectable at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Capacitor start with single phase, removable without affecting limit switches.
- Adjustable friction clutch helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet and obstruction.
- Maximum run timer reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- Delay-on-reverse circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS).
- Drive reduction, first stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second #41 chain; #48 (for 1/3 and ½ HP) and #41 (for ¾ and 1 HP) output chain on trolley.
- Bearings/ bushings: industrial ball bearings on output shaft; heavy-duty oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
- Brake: standard on ¾ and 1 HP Operators (optional on ½ HP, not available on 1/3 HP).
- Construction: NEMA 1 rated type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder-coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Trolley roller chain #48 on 1/3 HP and ½ HP, #41 on ¾ and 1 HP.
- Door speed: 11-12 in. per second.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Security+ 2.0™ radio receiver is standard on-board with Logic 5.0 Operators, and virtually eliminates radio frequency interference. Accepts up to (90) 1-button or (30) 3-button remote controls plus up to (30) wireless keypads or an unlimited number of DIP switch remote controls.
- LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators comply with UL 325 standards.
- LiftMaster offers a variety of entrapment protection devices for every commercial application.
- Emergency Disconnect, disconnects door operator from door for manual lifting in emergency.
- Control circuit: 5VDC NEC Class 2 control circuit
- Approximate 130 lbs. shipping weight
NOTE: On steel-insulated doors, a 24 ga. back panel is assumed. If a heavier back panel is supplied, use the next higher HP rating. A dual trolley modification is recommended for doors 22 ft. or wider. See Modifications at a Glance section.
*For models with brakes add 3.5”. (Brake standard on ¾ HP and 1 HP, optional on ½ HP)