formerly IntelliG® 1000The Model 3024 provides intelligent design for the homeowner that wants quiet performance with superior design and conveniences that fit their busy lifestyle.
Contact us about this product
- ¾ HPc* motor
- Opening speed: Up to 7.5 in/sec†
- Lifetime Motor & Gearbox Warranty**
- 2 light bulbs (100 watt max per bulb)
- Soft start and soft stop design
- C-channel Rail for Strength & Aesthetics †
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™ smart device enabled garage door controller
- Interstate Batteries Battery Backup compatible
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible – no additional external repeater box or bridge needed
- Assembled in USA
- A powerful ¾ HPc** motor provides power to operate almost any residential garage door.
- The super strong 140V DC motor allows for quiet, smooth operation with soft start and soft stop, and plugs into a standard home outlet.
- Pre-assembled rail is ready to install. The lightweight power head allows for one person installation.
- Two 100 Watt bulb lighting system provides added convenience and safety.
- Auto Seek Dual Frequency System helps ensure the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Delivers the power needed at every movement of the garage door and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur. GenieSense minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door, and improves overall safety.
- Pre-programmed remote is ready to use out-of-the-box. (Simple steps to change programming if desired.)
- Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops & reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
- IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
- HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.