If you’re in need of garage door repair in the Houston area, the company you can rely on for all your garage door repair needs is Halo Overhead Doors. Since 1991, our family-owned company has been making sure homes in and around Houston have fully-functioning garage doors day after day.
Common Garage Door Repair Issues in Houston
When it comes to garage door repair issues, our Halo Overhead Doors technicians have seen it all. We can help you with a wide range of garage door problems, including:
- Broken torsion springs
- Frayed cables
- Cracked panels
- Door out of alignment/balance
- Malfunctioning photosensors
- Bad garage door opener motor
- And more!
Do I Need Garage Door Repair?
Here are a few signs that you need to contact Halo Overhead Doors for garage door repair.
- Garage Door Stuck Open/Half-Open: Even if you are able to get your car in and out of the garage, this is a problem you need to address right away. A garage door that is stuck partially open creates a huge safety and security issue. Leaving your garage door open overnight is a clear invitation for intruders to attempt to breach your home. There is also a danger of the door becoming unstuck suddenly while your car or a member of your family is underneath it. Call for repair as soon as possible.
- Garage Door Stuck Closed: If you can’t open your garage door, you are either forced to expose your car to the elements and other environmental hazards, or you won’t be able to use your car because it is stuck inside. Either way, this is not a problem you want to let continue.
- Garage Door Too Loud: There are many easy and often affordable repair solutions if your garage door is making too much noise. There is no need for you to suffer through excessive garage door noise.
- Door Opening Slowly or Stopping and Starting Intermittently: Issues like these may seem like an inconvenience, but they could be signs of a larger problem. For example, it could mean one of your torsion springs is broken. If the other one snaps before you repair it, it could result in a much messier and more expensive repair.
Contact Halo Overhead Doors for Garage Door Repair in Houston Today
While we are well-known for selling, installing and repairing Clopay® garage doors, our highly-skilled and well-trained garage door technicians can repair any major brand of garage door. We will arrive promptly with a truck full of all the equipment and new parts we will need to assess the problem and go right to work. Our friendly, courteous and knowledgeable technicians will be happy to walk you through the repair and answer any questions you may have, and we should be able to get your door up and running again in virtually no time at all.
Don’t let your garage door repair wait any longer. Call us right now at (281) 783-3338 or contact us for a free estimate on your repair or to request service.